Everything You Need To Know About Seawalker
Questions & Answers
- Q: Do I need to put on scuba weight?
A: No. Seawalker helmet is specially designed with certain weight to maintain the balance, so there is no need to put additional weight. If there is an emergency, you can't swim up to the surface easily if you have additional weight.
- Q: If I fall down at underwater, will the water flood the helmet?
A: You can control the helmet by your own hands to maintain the balance, so that you will not fall down easily.
- Q: How to come the air to helmet?
A: We have air compressor on the pontoon for keep continue to make natural air for you to breath unlimited. Therefore you can dive on date of your flight without feeling tired. This is much more different between scuba diving.
- Q: What will happen if there is a problem with air compressor?
A: Nothing will happen to you. You have 20 liter air in your helmet already, so if all air system shutdown, you are still able to breathe. Seawalker has emergency scuba tank on the pontoon which always attaches to the air supply. This air is sent automatically to your helmet when you open the valve. Our diving courses are also designed with these considerations.
- Q: How to breath? Is it difficult?
A: Breathing with Seawalker helmet is nothing different from you breathe every day.
- Q: How much depth can I dive?
A: You can dive as deep as a scuba diving, but for your safety, we dive maximum 5m.
- Q: Do I need to prepare special shoes for underwater walking?
A: No. We have special shoes for you. You don't need to prepare anything! Just put on swimsuit.
- Q: Who will assist me underwater?
A: Our professional instructor will always assist you from beginning to the end.
- Q: What if i am not confident in the water?
A: Our professional instructor will be with you all the time. You will never be left alone when you explore the wonder of the reef.
- Q: How do I walk underwater?
A: We use a special guide bar which is keep everyone stays together.
- Q: Do I need to be a strong swimmer?
A: No. In fact Seawalker should be a fun, safe activity for you to enjoy the underwater world even if you can't swim at all.
- Q: Can I wear my prescription glasses with Seawalker helmet?
A: Yes. You can wear your prescription glasses, contact lenses.
- Q: Do you have any minimum number of persons?
A: Minimum number of person for Seawalker will be 2 pax and maximum 5pax each operation.
- Q: Can my children do this?
A: Yes. Our minimum age is 7 years old. Seawalker is great experience for all the family to enjoy together.
- Q: How long will it take?
A: Including our simple briefing and return transfer to the resort, about 60-90 minute or so.
- Q: What should I bring?
A: Put on Swimsuit, Towel, Sunscreen, Dry clothes for changing, drink